- Applications are invited from eminent researcher having proven scientific record in areas such as cancer biology, neurology, genetics, molecular biology, stem cell biology and immunology, possessing excellent leadership ability for the post of chief scientist. He/She shall be responsible for leading and nurturing the core multi-disciplinary research faculty, developing policies, fostering collaboration with scientific and medical institutions.
Researcher from Central Govt. / State Govt. / Universities / Public Sector Undertakings / Govt. funded research institutes, autonomous bodies etc. subject to fulfillment of the following conditions:
- Experience of holding analogous post with more than 20 years regular service.
- Leading the multi-disciplinary translational research in collaboration with internal and external research teams.
- Identifying the suitable projects with novel approaches, processes, technologies and best practices that have the potential to apply for possible funding.
- Support research teams in the proactive identification of potential bottlenecks, gaps, and risk areas as it relates to scope, budget, and timeline.
- Up to date information about the funding/fellowships procedures and possibilities essential for KFRC and its scientific team’s growth.
- Keep track on progress of current and proposed research projects.
- Ph.D/MD in Life Sciences / Medical /allied Sciences or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Excellent track record as evidenced by publications, patents and awards.
- Experience in successfully running large programme, centre, and institution.
- Experience of guiding research activities in the area of specialization.
- Track record of successfully initiating and driving complex projects to completion.
- Should have a deep understanding of the clinical research and its application.
- A global mindset with proven ability to develop strong collaborations across the organization and at all levels is essential.
Tenure of appointment:
The probation period would be one year then could be permanent based on the progress made in one year. The remuneration will be given as per the experiences and their vision for KFRC.
How to apply:
Updated resume indicating total experience, current/obtained salary and expected CTC with list of publications indicating impact factors should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Opportunities are available for B.Sc, B.Tech, M.Sc and M.Tech. Dissertation work towards their academic thesis in the area of stem cells, cancer biology and molecular biology. Interested candidates should send their CV with a passport size photograph to email@example.com .