Dr. B. Srinivasa Rao
Educational Qualifications :
Ph.D., Biotechnology, Acharya Nagarjuna University Nagarjunanagar, A.P., India., 2005-2010.
M.Sc., Microbiology, Acharya Nagarjuna University Nagarjunanagar, A.P., India., 2001-2003.
Current Research :
Platelet-rich plasma therapies have emerged as a potential approach to enhance tissue repair and regeneration. Platelet-rich plasma can be customized to specific conditions by selecting the most appropriate formulation and timing for application or by combining platelet-rich plasma with synergistic or complementary treatments. The development of combinational platelet-rich plasma treatments that can be used safely and effectively to manipulate healing mechanisms would be valuable and would provide insights into the processes involved in physiological healing and pathological failure.
Experience Summary :
- I am a highly driven and result oriented professional with multi-disciplinary and cross functional experience seeking a challenging and growth-oriented position that utilizes my academic excellence and experience in Molecular biology, Microbiology and Biotechnology.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all kind of research methods and techniques involved Molecular biology and Microbiology.
- Trained several graduates and post-graduates on various methods and practices involved at lab and field level.
- Presently Working as a Research Associate (2013-till date)
KIMS Foundation and Research Center, #1-8-31/1, Minister Road, Secunderabad–500 003. Telangana, India.
- Worked as a Head, Journals Section (2010 to 2011)
OMICS Publishing Group, 1-90, Plot No. 20, Kavuri Hills, Madhapur-81, HITEC City, Telangana, India.
- Worked as a Teaching Associate (2009 to 2010)
Department of Biotechnology, JNTU-K, Vizianagaram campus, Vizianagaram, A.P., India for one year
- Worked as an Assistant Professor (2008 to 2009)
Department of Biotechnology, Al-Ameer College of Engineering & I.T., Visakhapatnam, A.P., India for one year.
- Worked as a Research Assistant (2003-2005)
Center for Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering Department, College of Engineering, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, A.P., India.
- Ph.D., in Biotechnology (2005-2010)
Center for Biotechnology, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjunanagar, A.P., India.
Awards and Honors :
- Junior Research Fellowship awarded by Ministry of Human Resources Department, Govt. of India, New Delhi, India (July, 2003 to July, 2005).
- REVIEWER- “African Journal of Food Science”.
- Managing Editor- “Journal of Medical and Scientific Research”.
- Analysis of vitamin B12 and D deficiency and the effect of supplementation in patients at a tertiary care hospital. J Med Sci Res. 2015; 3(4):203-207.
- Screening and prevention of cervical cancers. J Med Sci Res. 2014; 2(2):99-108.
- Recent advances of nanoparticles in cancer therapy and diagnosis. J Med Sci Res. 2013; 1(2): 95-102.
- Ethanol production from cashew apple juice using statistical designs. J Biochem Microb Technol. 2013; 1:8-15.
- Studies on Physico-Chemical and Nutritional Parameters for the Production of Ethanol from Mahua Flower Using Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Journal of Microbial and Biochemical Technology, 2010; 2(2): 46-50.
- Optimization of Fermentation Parameters to Enhance the Production of Ethanol from Palmyra Jaggery Using Saccharomyces cerevisiae in a Batch Fermentor. Appl. Biochem. Biotechnol., 2007; 143: 224-235.