BOARD OF TRUSTEES
The Board of Trustees is the governing body at the KIMS Foundation and Research Centre (KFRC). The Chair of the Board is Dr. V. Bhujanga Rao.
1. Dr. V. Bhujanga Rao, Chairman, Board of Trustees, & Former Distinguished Scientist & Director General, DRDO & ISRO Chair Professor.
2. Shri. B. Krishnaiah, An Entrepreneur, Social Worker, Philanthropist & Visionary Leader.
3. Dr. Gullapalli Nageswara Rao, Indian Ophthalmologist, Padma Shri Awardee, Chairman of the Academia Ophthalmologica Internationalis (AOI), and the Founder of the L. V. Prasad Eye Institute, Hyderabad.
4. Dr. Krishna Ella, Chairman & MD, Bharat Biotech International Ltd., Doyen of Health Care Industry, Innovative Leader, Man behind India’s first COVID-19 Vaccine, & Recipient of prestigious awards like J R D Tata—Best Entrepreneur.
5. Prof. Appa Rao Podile, Indian Scientist, Former Vice-Chancellor, University of Hyderabad.
6. Prof. B. S. Murthy, Indian Metallurgist, Director, Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Awardee.
7. Prof. Rajkumar Roy, Dean, School of Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering, City University, United Kingdom.
8. Brigadier P. Ganesham, Vishisht Seva Medal (VSM) Awardee, Founder – Palle Srujana, Formerly Director (Production), Bharat Dynamics Ltd., Hyderabad.
9. Dr. Subhash Kaul, Senior Consultant Neurologist, KIMS Hospitals, Secunderabad, Past President, Indian Academy of Neurology.
10. Prof. Amaresh Chakraborty, Chairman, Centre for Product Design and Manufacturing (CPDM), Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore.
11. Dr. D. Radhika Chowdary, Medical Director, KFRC, Consultant Biochemist & Chief of Labs, KIMS Hospitals, Secunderabad.
12. Prof. P. Seetaramaiah, Professor Emeritus, Department of Computer Science and Systems Engg., Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, DRDO’s Academic Excellence Awardee.